QVS TECH Thru-Hole TCXO products are available in a wide variety of configurations that include low current consumption, low supply voltage options, extended temperature ranges and tight stabilities. Typical applications include Mobile Communication Equipment and Portable Radio Equipment.
TCXO Thru-Hole Mounting
Thru-hole mounting is the process by which component leads are placed into drilled holes on a bare PCB.
Thru-hole TCXO components are best used for high-reliability products that require stronger connections between layers. SMD components are secured by solder on the surface of the board. Thru-hole component leads run through the board, allowing the components to withstand more environmental stress.
If your system has any of the following requirements, through-hole technology should be considered:
1) Extreme accelerations, collisions or high temperatures
2) Manual adjustments, required in test and prototyping applications
3) Product is for the military or aerospace
4) Component(s) are subject to frequent mechanical stress
5) Large, high-power, or high-voltage parts involved, for example in power circuitry
6) Manual prototype or component level repair frequently required
7) Direct interface with breadboard required
8) Potting compounds go through thermal cycling
9) Special electrical, mechanical and/or thermal considerations/requirements
At QVS Tech Inc. we are here to give you the exact product you need at competitive prices. Contact us at 760-929-8677 to receive a quote or learn more about TCXO SMD and Thru-Hole Oscillators.