QVS TECH SMD VCXO products are available in many configurations. Features include low current consumption, wide pulling range, low voltage options and tight stability. Typical applications include Digital TV-tuner, Digital Video, DVD, Portable MP3 Players, Synthesizers, Computers and Test Equipment. Typical packages available in 3×5 and 5×7 sizes with Clipped Sine Wave, HCMOS or LVDS/LPECL output and frequencies up to 750MHz, 155.52MHz, 311.04MHz, 622.08MHz. Custom options always available, let us know what you need.
Our VCXO SMD Oscillators
Keeping Our Customers Happy
For over 15 years now, QVS Tech Inc. has been providing our customers with low cost oscillators of the highest quality. We know that in order to maintain our status as one of the fastest growing companies in the industry, we must continue to give our customers exactly what they need. Customer service is vitally important and is something that we pride ourselves on. Keeping our customers happy comes in a variety of different ways. First, we maintain a large inventory but if we do not have what you are looking for in stock, we offer some of the fastest lead times in the industry.
Part of maintaining a large inventory is providing several different styles of each type of product we sell. Take for example, our line of SMD voltage controlled crystal oscillators. Our catalog has many varying types of packages all sorted by size, output, and frequency. No matter if you need 3×5 or 5×7, or even if you are looking for packages with Clipped Sine Wave, HCMOS, or LVDS/LPECL output or even frequencies up to 750MHz, we can bring it to you at very competitive prices. Also, many of our products are RoHS compliant.
What are VCXO Oscillators
A Voltage Controlled Crystal Oscillator (VCXO) is crystal oscillator where the frequency modulation in the output signal is achieved by variations in the external control voltage.
There are two reasons for using a VCXO:
1) To adjust the output frequency to match, or in some cases be the exact multiple of, an accurate external reference
2) If the oscillator drives equipment that may generate radio-frequency interference, adding a varying voltage to its control input will disperse the interference spectrum making it less objectionable
VCXOs are used for:
1) Function generators
2) Generation of variable sounds used in music synthesizers
3) Phased Locked Loops (PLL)
4) Frequency synthesizers
SMD VCXO Oscillators provide:
1) Smaller components, which means higher component density
2) Lower initial cost and set up time
3) Components can be placed on both sides of the board
4) Performs better under shake and vibration conditions
The SMD Oscillator That You Need
So call QVS Tech Inc. now at 760-929-8677 or visit our website for a quote or to browse our catalog. At QVS Tech Inc. we put the customer first, every time!